Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Its that time again!!

Time for winners and announcements and a new challenge!!

First things first! The winner of last week's challenge is: LIZZIE!!! Be sure you email me and get your free image!

The winner of the random drawing for commenting is: BUMBLEBEE!!! You too! Email me for your free image!
Now for an announcement. Its time to say a sad goodby to Heather, of Fresh Brewed. She has decided, after much thought and prayer, to step down from the Doodle Street challenge blog. She will be continuing her store, so don't forget about her wonderful images! Give her some love!

Now, for this week's challenge:
This week we are doing a sketch challenge. Please have your card/project done by 7pm, CST next Tuesday!
Now, for some inspiration!
Norma

Jenn
Teri



1 comment:

  1. Oh Ladies, these cards are Gorgeous!!! Thanks for understanding and being supportive of my decision. I think things will run much more smoothly now. You are a wonderful person Cassandra and have a strong team of ladies to back youup! Congratulations to the winners!!! ((I am still offering my prize for last week too, Cassandra, so please have the winners email me their choice as well))

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete